NWC History

/NWC History
NWC History2013-07-17T21:08:38+00:00

The Northwest Conference has been around since 1947 and has had numerous members come and go but still has 4 of its founding members in Allen East, Columbus Grove, Delphos Jefferson and Spencerville.  The other current active members are Ada who joined in 1964, Bluffton who joined in 1953, Crestview who re-joined for a 2nd time in 2000 after leaving in 1981, Lima Central Catholic who joined in 2006 and Paulding who joined in 1967.  Lima Central Catholic left the league after the 2012-2013.